MOROZ Records is an independent Russian label, founded by Alexander Morozov in 1992.
There seems to be 2 kinds of releases:
- MR yyxxx CD, where yy (last 2 digits of release year) come in the beginning (original CD releases generally with full booklet)
- dMR xxxyy CD, where yy (last 2 digits of release year) come in the end (cheap re-issues "not for sale in Moscow" starting from 1998)
Barcodes seem to be EAN-13 codes that follow the pattern 4 602685 ssxxxc, where:
- 460 - a code of Russia,
- 2685 - a code of MOROZ Records,
- ss - 2-digit code of series: 10 for MR, 50 for dMR,
- xxx - sequential release number (see above),
- c - checksum digit.